Contains introduction, step descriptions, dance descriptions and music.
Research by Anne Cottis, Frances Campbell, Diana Cruickshank, Anne Daye, Mary Hartwell, Jørgen Schou-Pedersen, Philippa Waite and Dorothée Wortelboer.
Contents: 1. The Princess Royale, 2. The Princess Amelia, 3. The Princess Ann's Chacone, 4. Prince William, 5. Prince Frederick, 6. The Prince of Wales, 7. The Prince of Wales's Sarabande, 8. Mrs. Santlow's Minuet, 9. Prince George's Birthday, 10. Scotch Union, 11. Subligny's Minuet, 12. Mars & Venus, 13. Mrs. Booth's Minuet, 14. Pastor Fido
Performed by Consort de Danse Baroque: Andrew Wilson-Dickson (Director) harpsichord,
Emma Harrhy baroque cello, Eileen Silcocks descant and treble recorders and baroque flute,
Barry D'Souza baroque violin.
Music arranged by Andrew Wilson-Dickson.
Recording engineer: Neil Harris.
- The Princess Royale 1715 [Sample]
- The Princess Amelia 1718 [Sample]
- The Princess Ann's Chacone 1719 [Sample]
- Prince William 1721 [Sample]
- Prince Frederick 1725 [Sample]
- The Prince of Wales 1727 [Sample]
- The Prince of Wales' Saraband 1731 [Sample]
- Menuet Performed By Mrs Santlow (Undated) [Sample]
- Prince George's Birthday C.1713 [Sample]
- Scotch Union c. 1713 [Sample]
- Subligny's Minuet 1718 [Sample]
- Mars and Venus 1726-28 [Sample]
- Mrs Booth's Minuet 1726-28 [Sample]
- Pastor Fido 1726-28 [Sample]